MENU

Slide

[Sponsored Ad] Scalp Treatment at Yun Nam Hair Care

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Hello! 

The other day I was invited to Yun Nam Hair Care outlet at Plaza Singapore for their signature scalp treatment, I've been having my hair dyed + bleached like nobody's business for consecutively 2 months now- it's high time I gave my scalp some lovin'!

After all, healthy hair starts with a healthy scalp, ain't I right? (:

Since I have pretty darn long hair for awhile now, my hair has been dropping like rain falling from the sky during the monsoon season. LOL not trying to be kua zhang or anything, but i literally HAVE to sweep my room every single day because I drop SO much hair on a daily basis, better get a check on my scalp before it's too late!!


Waiting for my consultant Zoey, so sleepy because i had only 3 hours of sleep because I had to fetch the hubbay to the airport at 5am that morning because he was leaving for his work trip for JJ's tour in errrr.. some part of china. haha

After a short consultation, Zoey did a scalp scan for me on various parts of my scalp:


I'm not sure if you can tell but my scalp is pretty shiny and clogged (oily) and I have just washed my hair the night before! 

There's also some rashes on my scalp which could be cause by chemicals like dying/bleaching hair and also something really worrying is that most of my hair are matured hair and quite little "newborn" hair that will replace the matured hair when it falls out which could be because my hair pores are clogged because of the oily scalp! ))): 

Save meeeeeee, i don't want to go bald or experience thinning hair by my 30s!!! I love my thick ass hair! )':


Ahh quickly start my scalp treatment already!! The scan really freaked me out. ):
First - Zoey did a deep cleansing for my scalp with a suitable Yun Nam Hair Care's shampoo for my scalp condition.


She also sprayed this PH balance nutrient lotion on my scalp mid-cleansing.


LOL I couldn't stop laughing at my weird twisty hair + towel head band because i absolutely look like Honey-Senpai from Ouran High School Host Club [Ep 16 - Operation Haruhi and Hikaru's First Date!]

Not as cute obviously but OMG i super love this anime even though it's been around for ages, any anime recommendation similar to Ouran anybody? Do let me know!! :D


Zoey then used a scalp treatment full of ginseng + mixture of herbs that is suitable for my scalp condition to treat my clogged hair pores and rashes due to sensitivity and to strengthen my scalp!

Which she painstakening applied layer by layer to make sure every part of my scalp gets the nutrients and goodness of the treatment! Steamed my hair for 20 minutes and washed it off.


Zoey still very kindly helped me curl my hair chio chio cos I'm going shooooopping after!
She did another scan for me and I'm really pleased to see that the hair pores are mostly unclogged after the treatment, of course for preventive measures more than 1 treatment would be the best!


They also gave me a  Customised Hair Care Product Set with a shampoo that suits my hair type, a jasmine scented scalp condition (no herb-y smell, yay!) and a nutritional lotion to be sprayed on the scalp to make sure my scalps gets enough nutrients since my hair is so long!

If you blow dry your hair / style your hair / apply lots of styling products or use heated tools like straighteners, curlers on a daily basis you can go to Yun Nam Hair Care for a hair health check to see if your scalp is in good condition plus you will get to enjoy a COMPLIMENTARY Herbal Hair & Scalp Treatment!



Yun Nam Hair Care is offering TheLuckiestChick:

A hair health check plus 1 Herbal Hair and Scalp Treatment (Worth: $300)
Customized to your actual hair and scalp conditions to Reduces hair fall, Restores scalp health and Stimulates blood circulation

PLUS!!! If you're the first 50 to submit, you get an additional 1 Customised Hair Care Product Set (Worth: $48) which includes:
• 1 Herbalogy Ginseng Shampoo (50ml)
• 1 Jasmine Herbal Conditioner (50ml)
• 1 Hair Nutritional Lotion (30ml)

 




*Exclusively for new customer with hair concerns only. Other T + C apply.


 Yun Nam Hair Care
Call: 6363 3232
http://yunnamhaircare.com.sg/




♡ Love, TheLuckiestChick.

1 comment:

Jones Morris said...

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck. zincplex conditioner